Do You Offer "Day-Of or Month-Of Coordination?"
I do offer those coordination services, however, it is bundled into my Wrap-up Coordination + Production package. In order to provide my couples with the highest level of service, I require a 3 month out start date, in order to dive into your planning while there is still time to catch any gaps + make adjustments. In my experience, even jumping in at the one month mark is cutting it too close, as that is typically the time when final decisions are made + final payments become due. Stepping in this early also allows me the time to introduce myself to your hired team of creative partners and offer any help + support I can as we head into the home stretch together!
Are you insured?
I sure am! I carry a hefty liability policy, and I'm happy to add your venue to my policy for the wedding date, so you don't have to purchase your own. *In some cases, venues have specific policies around this, and may require additional insurance, but this is not common.
How Do We Book Your Services?
Here are the steps we'll take once you submit an inquiry:
- I will respond within 48hrs via email + we will set up a time to connect. I always prefer face-to-face, when possible, but FaceTime works too. I will also send you my brochure, which outlines the services in all of my packages, as well as a-la-carte.
- Once I fully understand your needs, vision, priorities + where you are at with your planning, I will complete a custom proposal for you.
What Should We Expect When Working With You?
- I use Honeybook to book my clients, so you will receive an email with a link to your proposal/invoice, there you will be able to view the services + contract, e-sign + pay your deposit/make payments if/when you're ready to move forward.
- Depending on your package, I will then walk you through the next steps accordingly.
- All my packages include an Aisle Planner Event Profile, to keep us all organized on track.
- From there we'll meet, chat + hang out to dream, design + plan together! Adult beverages and laughter are likely to follow =)